Snow Days!

I know, I know...it is hard for me to believe it too, but there IS such a thing as a snow day in the South!  And if you're lucky, there can even be two snow days in a row!

We got our first (and potentially only) snowfall of the season on Sunday, totaling a whopping 2".  I have learned not to laugh too hard at the wave of panic south of the Mason-Dixon because under the dusting of fluffy whiteness is usually an invisible layer of solid ice.  That was the case on Sunday...and Monday...and even in some spots Tuesday.  We got to enjoy two snow days.






School has not been cancelled (yet...) for tomorrow (they're predicting an afternoon mess of freezing rain/snow/sleet), so we took the opportunity to enjoy our last hours of snow day by decorating our Christmas tree.  We had a wonderful time, and I am reminded to be thankful once again for what we have as a family.

Comments