Pictures by Aly









My friend Aly is an amazing photographer, and she is a good enough friend to get a text from me Friday night and take some fantastic family pictures Saturday afternoon! :)

One of the things we have to do for the hosting program is write a brief (1/2 page) letter to our hosted child introducing our family and include with that two pages of pictures of our family and home. The goal is to give the children a glimpse of what they are walking into (although who can summarize the Kimmel mayhem in a few short paragraphs?). The letters are delivered shortly before the children travel and sometimes they aren't opened until the children arrive at their departure airport!

The only problem with this assignment was that the only recent picture I had of our family was from the Halloween party where I was dressed like a witch, Mark dressed up in his paintball gear, Jude was a Ninja, and Cal was Wolverine. Not. So. Much. So a quick (and slightly frantic!) text to Aly...and voila! Two days later some gorgeous family pictures for Inessa!

Here are a few of the shots Aly got. I'm telling you - that girl has a gift. Thanks, Aly!

Comments

Aly-Rae said…
There's nothin' I wouldn't do for my Kimmel's.
Thanx for the love girl.
Renovation Girl said…
These are great! I wish Aly lived near me!!