If Calvin Ruled the World...

In Calvin's Sunday school class today, the kids all made crowns to go along with their Bible story. (Where the crown came from isn't a crucial detail, but it does make this story all the more ironic.) When we got home from church he showed me the crown he had made and plopped it on top of his head, which provoked me to ask him this question:

"Cal, if you were king for a day what new law would you want to make?"

You know what I was hoping for. Maybe a new law that all mothers may no longer clean up splatters on little boys' bathroom floors, a national holiday called "All Ice Cream Day", heck - I'd would have even settled for world peace.

Nope. Not my Cal Henry.

After pondering the joy of total world domination for a minute, he turned to me and said, "All the boys have to pull down all girls' pants."

Oh. My. Gosh.

May he never gain that kind of world power.

Comments

Renovation Girl said…
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hysterical and terrifying all at the same time! Totally NOT where I thought this was going...Hope you're feeling better!!
Norwood Mama said…
The weddings are off! May I please have my chickens and goats back?