I'm in a Parallel Universe...

Sorry it has been so quiet here for a few days. I know you all must be despondent from to my cyber-absence. Buck up little campers - I shall be back to my blogging regularity soon!

On a whim, I loaded up the two boys and drove 7 hours (see now how it was a whim and not a well thought out plan???) to visit my sister, Smead, and her family. It has been a blast to hang out with her and see my three nieces and two nephews. But can I tell you, I feel like I am in some parallel universe. There are girls running around in sequined princess dresses and there are purple and pink...things...around here. It is so different with girls around. Now I know why people with daughters get that glazed over look at my "house o' testosterone". Maybe we Kimmels aren't as normal as I thought...

On the upside, they have great cable in this parallel universe, so I have thoroughly enjoyed watching reruns of The West Wing. That was a great show. I miss it.

We enjoyed a trip to the zoo today with 6 of the 7 kids. We didn't lose any children (no matter how hard we tried) and saw all sorts of animals (besides our 7 animals). I will post some pictures of our great adventure when we head home!

Comments