5. Dinner is made, consumed, cleaned up, and digested by 7 central time so as not to miss a moment of NBC coverage.
4. You find yourself googling "German weightlifting gold medalist video" to help get the monthly PMS cry unstuck.
3. The four-year-old throws himself on the floor and cries, "I want my team to win!" when he realizes Brazil is beating the US men's indoor volleyball team. (OK, that may partly be due to lack of sleep, but still...)
2. The six-and-a-half-year-old explains the scrape on his knee by saying, "I didn't stick the landing in gym class."
1. Instead of playing Superman or Spiderman, the newest superhero the kids argue over being is Michael Phelps. (Anyone know where I can get a superhero costume that isn't a Speedo?)