1. The tiny streak of gold in my husband's beautiful blue eyes.
2. Strawberry eclairs from Publix. (Downed one tonight while swatting the children away.)
3. Dixie Chicks song, "Goodbye Earl". (But I am still mad at them about the whole France incident...)
4. Having my van cleaned out, vacuumed, Armor-All'ed, and smelling like Febreeze.
5. The little spray of freckles down Cal Henry's nose. He only has freckles on his sweet nose, and sometimes I find myself looking at those darling dots instead of looking in his eyes when he talks to me.
6. Reading a good book.
7. A decaf, tall mocha from Starbucks. If I am really feeling wild, it will be a decaf, tall mocha with peppermint flavor.
8. My nose piercing.
9. My rose bush blooming with dozens of heavenly scented white roses.
10. Jude's laugh. It's contagious. It melts my heart.
What makes you smile?