A Rough Six Days

I apologize for the lapse in posting, but I have just been through some of the most difficult days of my life.  You see, my beautiful Grandma Ruth died last Saturday.  I was able to be with her when she passed away and with my wild, crazy, wonderful extended family as we grieved and celebrated.  It has just been...a lot.

I am sure in the coming days I will have lots to post about my Gram, but for now my heart is too sore for words.  I can see God is teaching me gently through the trials of the last few months, but for right now I need to just rest in His arms.

I'll be back soon.  I promise.

Comments

suedwhit said…
I've been thinking of you all week. Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Lots of love to you!!
Renovation Girl said…
Been praying and will keep doing so...
Jessica said…
Thinking of you and praying for you friend. Rest in Him and get back to us when you're ready. ~ Jessica