Really. I Do Exist.

I haven't been updating my blog for the last few weeks.  We were on spring break, and I took the term "break" to heart!  We relaxed, vacationed, played, and laughed.  It was wonderful!  Of course, I am ready to get back in the groove.  I am too much of a routine girl to like taking a break for too long.

The quick update is that all is well.  I have been doing OK on my detox diet.  As a matter of fact, I am officially "done" with the detox.  It has been a LONG 28 days, but the results have been really encouraging.  I definitely have more energy - by far - but boy, do I miss certain foods!  I would love to have eggs, maybe some cheese.  I will go gluten free gladly, just throw mama some read meat once in a while!  We shall see what the next step is for me.  I see Dr. Holistic again next week.

I have had lots of ideas for blog posts floating in my head over the last few weeks, but I am still trying to dig out from the "vacation" mess that has erupted in our home, so a longer post will have to wait for another day.  I just wanted to let everyone know...I do still exist!

Comments

Renovation Girl said…
I was wondering what happened to you....glad all is well and detox is still going well!