Super Bowl and Super Boy

That's right, folks.  It shouldn't be much of a surprise to anyone, really.  The Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!  I am hoarse from cheering them on, but it was sooooo worth it.  

And I know my 92 year old Grandma Ruth who loves the Steelers as much as I do is probably hoarse this morning too.  (I just love my family tree.)

And for those of you in the Middle TN viewing area, I wanted to remind you to watch Channel 4 today at 12:30 to see an interview with Jude and Cal's favorite friend, Ryan Carrigan.  Ryan is a Make a Wish ambassador and it being interviewed about his Wish trip he took last year to Disney World!  Be sure to watch!

Comments

Renovation Girl said…
WOOHOO!!!! You should be up here in the 'burgh. You can feel the excitement in the air! GO STEELERS!!!!!