Ready, Set...

...MONDAY!

(Thought I was gonna say "go", didn't you?)

It is Sunday evening, the boys are in bed, and I am trying to get prepared for the start of another week.  We have been way (I mean, way, way, waaaaaay) out of our routine here lately, so I am looking forward to getting back to "normal" Kimmel family life.  However loud and semi-naked that may look.  (The boys, not Mark and I.)

So far we don't have a lot on the schedule for the week, and I am loving that!  Tomorrow Cal and I are planning on staying at home.  I am going to recruit him to do a work out video with me (always entertaining and a startling reminder that children really are freakishly flexible), and at some point I am determined to sit down and read with him.  I need to do just a little bit of picking up and some laundry could stand to find its way into the washer and dryer.  If it is warm and dry enough, we will probably take Marshall for a walk too.  

I know.  I know.  It doesn't sound the least bit exciting.

I can hardly wait!


Comments

Renovation Girl said…
Schedule...now that is something I need to work on with Builder Boy. Your Monday sounds absolutely wonderful to me!! Anyone who is a mom understands that. You've been giving me lots of things to think about recently and lots of things I want to blog about. Thanks for getting me thinking!!