Parents - Check Out This Website!

I have to give credit where credit is due - I found this link on my dear friend Chex's website. She wrote a review about it, and when I checked the site out I found it to be awesome as well! Wanted to pass it on to my faithful readershhip. (Both of you.)

http://www.readkiddoread.com/

Sometimes I feel overwhelmed when I get to the library trying to find books that the boys will like. This site gave me some good ideas!

Now it's time for you all to help me - I need some ideas for books to read to Jude at bedtime! He is a great reader, and loves to read himself, but he also likes me to read to him at night. We have read "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever", but I am about out of ideas already. He probably wouldn't like anything too scary, but adventurous would be great! Any ideas?

Comments