Say a Little Prayer for Me...

...and Cal. And possibly Jude. Maybe even Mark.

Today begins our very, very busy week here. Mark will be tied up with work pretty much through Wednesday, and then I am flying out Thursday morning to go on my vacation to DC for a long weekend.

And Calvin spent all night throwing up.

Those of you who know me well, know that I am in hell. Or at least purgatory. I HATE puking. Even more, I hate seeing my sweet boy sick like that. He is such a trooper, but it is a bit of a shock to see my four year old tornado down for the count. To make my stress level even higher, every time Cal has gotten the stomach flu, he has ended up in the hospital from dehydration. He dehydrates very, very quickly which is why I will be calling the pediatrician ASAP.

When I got up with him at 1 AM I must have gotten up too quick because I ended up fainting. And now my stomach isn't feeling it's "I'm-going-on-vacation-soon" best, which I am hoping is just nerves and lack of sleep. We'll find out one way or the other I guess.

So if you can spare a prayer, we would sure take it!

Comments