My Elderly Alter-Ego


The adults decided to have some Halloween fun too! Mark and I went to a party where everyone had to come in costume. I gave it a lot of thought. I wanted just the right get up. And I didn't want to wear the Princess Leia costume Mark envisioned. (You're welcome.)


So I decided to channel my inner Aunt Elsie, add a little sparkle, and call it good! (Aunt Elsie was my super fun, never old great aunt who has more spunk than you could shake a stick at.)


So here is my elderly alter-ego who I affectionately call "Myrt".


Couple of clarifications:

1. The cigarette isn't lit. I don't really smoke, but Myrt needed the accessory.

2. My hair actually looked pretty good the next day from the curlers.

3. No. The boobs aren't real. (I am sure you needed clarification.)


Comments