Oh. My. Gosh.

So this morning as we were all trying to get ready for the day, Calvin decided to play drummer. He took two wooden spoons from the kitchen drawer and began playing his invisible drums. (It was kinda impressive - boy's got rhythm!)

Then the "drumsticks" became a microphone. He said, "Mama, listen to my rock song I wrote!"

Well, alright.

He begins singing/screaming (in his Shrek underpants, of course) a lovely little ditty that goes something like this:

"MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE TO FIGHT IN THEIR UNDERWEAR!!!"

I almost fell out of my chair in horror.

Mark and I don't really love to fight, and we certainly don't love to fight in our underwear (but I bet it would end any "discussion" much quicker...). I can honestly say I have NO idea where he got these lyrics.

And then I remembered - today is a preschool day. And Cal may decide to go to preschool as a rock star.

OH. MY. GOSH.

I'm horrified.

Comments

Aly-Rae said…
Fighting in your underwear huh? He may have something there. Don't knock it til ya try it. Kinda like, Mommy and Daddy need to go "pray".