I've Been Tagged...

...and I have no idea what to do!

In what I assume must be a giant game of blogtag, I have been "tagged" by my dear friend Chex. I love being involved, but my dear friend Chex made the assumption that I have some idea of how to make a link here. Shoot, I can barely get the spellcheck to work...

But I will give this a try.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Like I could if I wanted to...but shout out to Chex!!!!)
2. Post the rules. (I'm trying. Heads up on misspellings.)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (Everything about me is important...)
4. Tag at least three people. (In my dreams.)
5. Make sure the people who you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting on what you did. (Huh???)

Well, I can at least do the six things about myself.

Hmmmm...

1. I absolutely cannot stand hair not attached to bodies. I'm not talking about wigs, but like a hair laying around. If I go to a hotel and there is some random hair in the tub, I can't shower after seeing the hair. Don't know why. Don't know where this came from. But I hate hair not attached to bodies.

2. I can say the alphabet backwards and sing the first verse of "Children of the Heavenly Father" in Swedish.

3. I despise salsa. Looking at it makes me gag. All those nasty red chunks. Hurl. Gag.

4. I love cooking Thanksgiving dinner, but I can't touch the raw turkey. Mark has to stuff it while I gag in the background.

5. Apparently I have a strong gag reflex.

6. Someday I want to write a book, see Mt Rushmore, run a marathon, get more tattoos, and meet Garth Brooks.


So now we are at the part where I am supposed to make some links. Uh-huh. Sure wish Mark was awake - he would know what to do... Looking at the icons here... Seeing nothing that looks helpful...

OK. Plan B. Because everybody whose blog I read is WAAAAY more internet savvy than me (as are all the animals at the zoo apparently) then I will have people post their links in my comment section and you all can clink on that! Ha! I can only be outsmarted for about fifteen or twenty minutes!

Angela, Justin M.(who is probably way too cool to read my blog anyway), and Danielle - can you please post a link to your blog and consider yourself tagged?

Chex - can you also post your blog link in my comments? I want everyone to see your house. (She has the most amazing house you have ever seen.)

Well. Now that's done.

Time to wrestle the spellcheck.

Comments

chex said…
Ann...you're too funny! Here's my blog http://therenovators.typepad.com/renovationgirl